No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
I created this recipe one day when I was craving something sweet but didn’t feel like driving just to get dessert. This is such a simple decadent treat to make with only a few ingredients you probably have on hand already. I actually ate 3 of these before a 20 mile trail run and didn’t feel hungry the entire time. More power to the healthy fats in peanut butter and the dark chocolate chips didn’t hurt either 😉 It’s also the perfect bite to cure that sweet tooth after dinner. Maybe I should find a way to bring some to Zion…
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 1/4 Cup dark chocolate chips
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
1. Mix the chocolate chips, oats and peanut butter together.
2. Scoop out a spoonful and roll into a ball. Works best when your hands are wet.
3. Roll each ball in shredded coconut
4. Place on parchment paper and freeze for a good 1-2 hours before eating